The statue of Mary was built in 1895.
Der Froschbrunnen – Artist Rudi Pichler
Der Froschbrunnen (wells of frog) is next to mariensäule and is in dependence on the Safenbach (=Froschbach) established.
This construction is located next to the south exit with frescos and altar from 1750.
Der Walther Brunnen – Stein craver Johann Schweighofer
At the begin of the 12. century went the free knight Walther von der Traisen through the east Styria. The forests have been cleared and a town was built – “Walthers-Dorf” has arisen. To honour of him, there was a wells, the “Walther-Brunnen” built in the town centre of Bad Waltersdorf.